Call for Business Plan at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
Florida Park Service seeks business partner to provide visitor services at Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park. To learn more about the park, visit the park's webpage and view the Unit Management Plan. A Business Plan Packet will be uploaded to this website prior to the Mandatory Onsite Meeting.
Call for Business Plans
SUP-BP #02-19 for a Concession Operation
Scope of Services
Concession operation, including, but not limited to: Food and beverage services, merchandise resale, special event management services, pavilion/garden rental, and interpretive tours and programs.
- Citrus County
Mandatory Onsite Meeting
Tuesday, June 4, 2019, 1 p.m. Eastern*
Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
4150 S. Suncoast Blvd., Homosassa, FL 34446
*Interested parties must attend to be eligible to submit a proposal
No later than 5 p.m. Eastern, Tuesday, June 25, 2019
To register for the mandatory meeting or to submit questions in advance, please email Mrs. Savannah Lacy-Lustria at FPS.Concessions@FloridaDEP.gov no later than 5 p.m. Eastern, Monday, June 3, 2019 (pre-registration is not mandatory, but is recommended by the department).
- Business Plan Packet (coming soon)
- Business Plan Summary Sheet (Posted 5/21/2019)
- Business Reference Evaluation (Posted 5/21/2019)
- Sample Score Sheet (Posted 5/21/2019)
- Sample Concession Agreement (Posted 5/21/2019)
- Park Attendance (Posted 5/21/2019)
- Current Concession Agreement (Posted 5/21/2019)
- 2010-2018 Profit and Loss Statements (Posted 5/21/2019)