Hours & Fees
- The park and the historic gardens are open 8 a.m. until sunset daily.
- The Maclay House museum is open January through April, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily.
- $6 per vehicle (up to eight people). Does not include gardens entry, January through April.
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $6 garden entry: Adults during blooming months (January through April).
- $3 garden entry: Children ages 2 to 12 during blooming months (January through April).
Make your next event extraordinary at Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park.
For help planning your perfect wedding, reception, party or other gathering, contact Tess Johnson or 850-815-2344.