Hours & Fees
Maclay House Closure
Due to renovations currently underway in the museum, the Maclay House will remain closed this winter. Please check back for any changes in status. Thank you for your understanding.
Know Before You Go
Effective May 10, 2021: Alfred B. Maclay Gardens State Park is open. Canoe/kayak rentals and launch are available. The Maclay House is closed for renovations. Registration is required to attend events. Visitors are expected to maintain distances of at least six feet apart.
- The park and the historic gardens are open from 8 a.m. until sunset, daily
- The Maclay House museum is open January through April, 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle. Does not include Gardens entry, January through April.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $6 Garden Entry : Adults during Blooming Months (January through April).
- $3 Garden Entry: Children, 2-12, during Blooming Months (January through April).