Hours & Fees
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $5 vehicle (up to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Proof of eligibility is required.
- Small: $40 per day plus tax.
- Large: $60 per day plus tax.