Hours & Fees
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $5 vehicle (up to 8 people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100-percent disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
- Small is $40 per day plus tax.
- Large is $60 per day plus tax.