Hours & Fees
PAVING PROJECT UNDERWAY
Effective May 11, 2023: Due to road repairs and paving, the entrance to the campground will be unavailable until 3 p.m. at Three Rivers State Park.
- 8 a.m. until sunset daily, Central time zone.
- $3 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Please use the honor box to pay fees; correct change is required.
- $16 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.) Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.)
- $65 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee.
- $30 per day plus tax. Seats 30 to 60 people, overlooks Lake Seminole. Water and electric are available.