Hours & Fees
PARDON OUR DUST
Effective June 29, 2023: New restroom facilities are being built at Silver Springs State Park near the paddle craft launch area. The day use picnic area is closed. Vehicles may be rerouted due to construction. Please follow signs, cones and instructions from park staff. We appreciate your patience.
Cabin furniture provided: one queen mattress and two twin mattresses. Please bring additional accommodations if needed. Thank you.
- The park is open 8 a.m. to sundown, 365 days a year. Portions of the park may be closed during concerts or other special events. Please check the activities for applicable hours.
- The Silver River Museum and Environmental Center has a separate schedule from the rest of the park. The museum and center has limited hours. Visit Marion Schools for the latest hours and schedule.
- $8 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $5 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $4 per vessel launch fee for personal canoe or kayak.
- $2 per person for entrance to the Silver River Museum and Environmental Center (see above for hours).
In addition to admission
- $40 plus tax: small pavilion rental.
- $75 plus tax: large pavilion rental.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.) Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer.
Florida residents 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required. Excludes cabins.
Floridians operating a family foster home licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families are eligible to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required. Excludes cabins.
- $110 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee. Two night minimum.
Primitive Youth Camping (currently unavailable)
- $1 per child per night.
- $5 per adult and/or chaperone per night.
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
30 minute tours
- $13 adults.
- $12 seniors 55 and over and children 6 to 12.
- Children under 6 ride free.
90 minute tours
- $25 adults.
- $20 seniors 55 and over and children 6 to 12.
- Children under 6 ride free.
Canoe and Kayak Launch & Rentals
Offered by a visitor service provider
- Single kayak $15 for the first hour, $20 for two hours, $30 for the full day. $35 for full day plus transportation from Ray Wayside Park.
- Canoe, tandem kayak or stand-up paddleboard $20 for the first hour, $30 for two hours, $45 for the full day. $50 for full day plus transportation from Ray Wayside Park.
- There is a $4 launch fee for each private vessel (kayak, canoe, stand-up paddleboard) in addition to park admission.
- Livery service to/from Rays Wayside Park may be available (currently unavailable).