Hours & Fees
Temporary Trail Closures
During prolonged periods of rain, wetland areas such as the Northern Equestrian Trails and Southeast Trails (Bike and Ft King Historic Trails) are prone to flooding and may be periodically closed for visitor safety. Please visit or contact the ranger station to find out the status of these trails at 352-236-7148, ext. 4.
- The park is open 8 a.m. to sundown, 365 days per year. Portions of the park may be closed during concerts or other special events. Please check the activities for applicable hours.
- The Silver River Museum and Environmental Center is open weekends and state holidays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $8 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $5 Single Occupant Vehicle or Motorcycle.
- $4 per vessel, launch fee for personal canoe or kayak.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $2 per person for entrance to the Silver River Museum and Environmental Center, which is open weekends and major holidays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Children under six are free.
In addition to admission:
- $40 plus tax: small pavilion rental
- $75 plus tax: large pavilion rental
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required. Excludes cabins.
Florida families operating a licensed family foster home are eligible to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required. Excludes cabins. (Licensed by the state of Florida, Department of Children and Families)
- $110 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
Primitive Youth Camping
- $1 per child per night.
- $5 per adult and/or chaperone per night.
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- $11 adults
- $10 students and seniors
- Children under 6 ride free.
Canoe and Kayak Launch & Rentals
Provided by a Visitor Service Provider
- Single kayak $15 for the first hour, $20 for two hours, $30 for the full day. $35 for full day plus transportation from Ray Wayside Park.
- Canoe, tandem kayak or stand-up paddleboard $20 for the first hour, $30 for two hours, $45 for the full day. $50 for full day plus transportation from Ray Wayside Park.
- There is a $4 launch fee for each private vessel (kayak, canoe, stand-up paddleboard), in addition to park admission.
- Livery service to/from Rays Wayside Park may be available.