Hours & Fees
- The park is open 8 a.m. to sundown, 365 days a year. Portions of the park may be closed during concerts or other special events. Please check the activities for applicable hours.
- The Silver River Museum and Environmental Center has a separate schedule from the rest of the park. Due to COVID-19, the museum and center has limited hours. Visit Marion Schools for the latest hours and schedule.
- $8 per vehicle (limit 2 to 8 people).
- $5 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $4 per vessel launch fee for personal canoe or kayak.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $2 per person for entrance to the Silver River Museum and Environmental Center (see above for hours).
In addition to admission
- $40 plus tax: small pavilion rental
- $75 plus tax: large pavilion rental
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100-percent disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required. Excludes cabins.
Florida families operating a licensed family foster home are eligible to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required. Excludes cabins. (Licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families)
- $110 per night, plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee.
Primitive Youth Camping (suspended during COVID-19)
- $1 per child per night.
- $5 per adult and/or chaperone per night.
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- $12 adults
- $11 students and seniors
- Children under 6 ride free.
Canoe and Kayak Launch & Rentals
Offered by a Visitor Service Provider
- Single kayak $15 for the first hour, $20 for two hours, $30 for the full day. $35 for full day plus transportation from Ray Wayside Park.
- Canoe, tandem kayak or stand-up paddleboard $20 for the first hour, $30 for two hours, $45 for the full day. $50 for full day plus transportation from Ray Wayside Park.
- There is a $4 launch fee for each private vessel (kayak, canoe, stand-up paddleboard) in addition to park admission.
- Livery service to/from Rays Wayside Park may be available. (Livery service is suspended due to COVID-19.)