Hours and Fees
The Equestrian trailer lot off of Walton Road and Scenic Park drive is closed and will re-open June 1, 2024. For questions or concerns, call 772-398-2779.
Temporary Trail Closure
A portion of the Gopher Tortoise Trail is temporarily closed to the west of Canoe Launch Road, between the equestrian parking lot and the outdoor classroom. This portion of the trail has been deemed a sensitive area and will remain closed until further notice for habitat protection. Visitors with an equestrian trailer should call 772-398-2779 several days prior to arrival for updated guidelines on parking and unloading.
Know Before You Go
Effective Oct. 11, 2021: The Savannas Preserve State Park education center is closed for renovations. Guided canoe tours are currently unavailable.
- The park is open 8 a.m. to sunset, 365 days a year.
- Environmental Education Center is closed for renovations.
- Information desk is closed.
- $3 per vehicle (up to eight people).
- $2 per pedestrian.
- Use the honor box. Correct change is required.