Hours & Fees
Entrance Change Notification
Access to Rock Springs Run State Reserve will be via Rock Springs Reserve Road and Wekiva River Road in Sorrento, Florida. The new entrance leads directly to our primitive camping sites. The old entrance off State Road 429 South will be open during hunting season for participants.
- Rock Springs Run State Reserve is open from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m., 365 days a year.
- The park office hours at Wekiwa Springs State Park are 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Honor admission fee: $3 per vehicle (up to 8 people per vehicle).
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Primitive equestrian camping fees: $5 per person per night.