Hours & Fees
- Ravine Gardens State Park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year including holidays.
- The Ravine Loop Drive is open to vehicles from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
- The park office, located upstairs in the Roy E. Campbell Civic Center, is open Tuesday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays.
Ravine Gardens State Park uses an honor box to collect fees. Correct change is required.
- $5 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Please display your proof of payment (annual pass or ticket stub) where it is visible in your vehicle or carry it on your person. Staff will occasionally conduct a payment check and will request to see either your annual pass or payment stub. If you have displayed it in your vehicle, please let the ranger know.
To purchase an annual pass or to inquire about a rental, please contact the park at 386-329- 3721 or email RavineGardensReservation@FloridaDEP.gov.
Room and Area Rentals
The Roy Campbell Civic Center is available for weddings, family reunions, conferences, trainings and other activities. Pricing is based on rental time, room and group size. Call 386-329- 3721 or email RavineGardensReservation@FloridaDEP.gov for more information.
- Large pavilion – 1,800-square-foot pavilion with picnic tables and grills. $100 plus tax. Does not include park entrance fees for guests; please inquire about prepaying group entrance fees.
- Small pavilion – Along the Ravine Loop Trail, near the amphitheater. Accessible by vehicle from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Restrooms and playground within walking distance. Seats up to 20 people at picnic tables. $75 plus tax. Does not include park entrance fees for guests; please inquire about prepaying group entrance fees.
Call 386-329-3721 or email RavineGardensReservation@FloridaDEP.gov for more information.