Hours & Fees
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2 to 8 people per vehicle.
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $18 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100-percent disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Primitive and Youth Camping
- Primitive camping: $5 per person, per night, plus tax.
- Organized youth and adult group camping: $2 per youth, per night, plus tax.
- Organized youth and adult group camping: $5 per adult/chaperone, per night, plus tax.
- The group camp includes 16 cabins, a dining hall and a recreation hall. The cost is $300 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
- When not occupied by a group, the cabins can be rented individually. Cabin costs vary between $25 to $150 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee, depending on the cabin.
Our cabins are not heated or air conditioned.
Picnic Pavilion Rental
- Smaller four-table covered pavilion: $15 plus tax.
- Large pavilion in picnic area: $50 plus tax.