Hours & Fees
Our previous park concession has closed and we currently have no camp store or concession services available in the park. We are working hard to find a replacement and are in negotiations now, so please be patient; we hope to get things back up and running soon.
The park is open from 7 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity. Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $5 per person, per night: primitive camping.
- $1 per youth, per night: youth camping.
- $5 per adult/chaperone, per night: youth camping.