Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
The playground is temporarily closed for repairs. Please enjoy the beaches, nature walks and other park amenities while the work is under way.
Nature Trail Closure
The Mangrove Nature Trail is closed while repairs are being made to the boardwalk, but you can enjoy a view on the new bridge. We thank you for your patience while we work to improve your park experience.
The park is open 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year.
- Multiple-occupant vehicle, $8 plus 50 cents per person up to eight people.
- Multiple-occupant vehicle, $2.50 each additional person (over the eight).
- Single-occupant vehicle, $4.50.
- Pedestrian or bicyclist, $2.50 per person.
Boat Ramp Fee
- $10 per vessel, day use only.
- $36 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
- Eight people maximum per site.
- $53.75 (includes taxes) - Large (maximum capacity 60 people).
- $32.25 (includes taxes) - Small (capacity 12 to 15 people).
Pavilion fees do not include the required entrance fees. Admission is not guaranteed if park's parking capacity is full.