Hours & Fees
Mangrove Nature Trail Closure
The Mangrove Trail is closed due to safety concerns while repairs are being made to the boardwalk. We thank you for your patience while work is being done to improve your park experience.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year.
- Single occupant Vehicle - $4.50
- Double occupant Vehicle - $8 plus $.50 cents per person up to 8 people
- Pedestrian or bicyclist - $2.50 per person
- Over eight (8) people in one vehicle - $2.50 per each additional person (over the 8)
Boat Ramp Fee
- $10 per vessel, day use only.
- $36 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity. 8 people maximum per site.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility
- $53.75 (includes taxes) - Large (maximum capacity 60 people).
- $32.25 (includes taxes) - Small (capacity 12-15 people).
Pavilion fees do not include the required entrance fees. Admission is not guaranteed if the parking capacity is full.