Hours & Fees
The park is open everyday of the year from 8 a.m. until sundown.
- The south take-out gate is closed to vehicle traffic from April 1 to October 1.
- South take-out is accessible from the river for tubers/paddlers. Use the concession tram service or hiking trail to reach the south entrance parking lot.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $4 motorcycle (one or two people).
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Tram and shuttle service is offered by our park concessionaire.
- Visit Ichetucknee Springs for current hours and fees for rentals and transportation.
- Tram and shuttle tickets and wrist bands are purchased at the concession facility adjacent to the parking lot at the park's south entrance.