Hours & Fees
Headspring Improvement Project currently underway.
Phase II and Phase III of the Headspring Improvement Project are currently underway. The project will improve ADA access to the headspring area while further protecting sensitive resources. Access to the Headspring is available by trail access located adjacent to Blue Hole boardwalk. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience while we complete this important project. For more information, call the park at 386-497-4690.
The park is open everyday of the year from 8 a.m. until sundown.
- The South Take-Out gate is closed to vehicle traffic from April 1st to October 1st.
- South Take Out is accessible from the river for tubers/paddlers- use the Concession Tram service or hiking trail to get to the South Entrance Parking Lot.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $4 Motorcycle Fee (one or two people).
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Tram and shuttle service is offered by our park concessionaire.
- The cost for tram service is $5.50 plus tax per person.
- The cost for shuttle service is $7.50 plus tax per person which also includes tram service.
- Tram and shuttle tickets and wrist bands are purchased at the concession facility adjacent to the parking lot at the South Entrance of the park.