Hours & Fees
The park is open everyday of the year from 8 a.m. until sundown.
- The South Take-Out gate is closed to vehicle traffic from April 1st to October 1st.
- South Take Out is accessible from the river for tubers/paddlers- use the Concession Tram service or hiking trail to get to the South Entrance Parking Lot.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $4 Motorcycle Fee (one or two people).
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Tram and shuttle service is offered by our park concessionaire.
- The cost for tram service is $5.50 plus tax per person.
- The cost for shuttle service is $7.50 plus tax per person which also includes tram service.
- Tram and shuttle tickets and wrist bands are purchased at the concession facility adjacent to the parking lot at the South Entrance of the park.