Hours & Fees
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park at (850) 833-9144 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $16 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $5 boat ramp fee.
- $75 per day, plus tax, pavilion rental.