Hours & Fees
Fort Foster is not open for visitation on a daily basis. The fort is opened for guided tours and special events.
- November - April: Thursdays of each week, at 10:30 a.m.
- Summer months: every 3rd Saturday at 11:00 a.m.
Unless the fort is host to a special event, regular park fees to Hillsborough River State Park apply:
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 single occupant vehicle. $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $60 per bus load of people or $2 per person, whichever is less.
- $2 per adult
- $1 per child, 6 to 12
- Free, 5 and younger