Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Effective May 10, 2021: Falling Waters State Park is open. Visitors are expected to maintain distances of at least six feet apart.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who will arrive after sunset should call the park at 850-638-6130 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $5 per vehicle (2 to 8 people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $18 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $50 per day plus tax: large pavilion with 10 tables. Seats 60 people.
- $30 per day plus tax: medium pavilion with four tables. Seats 24 people.