Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Effective Aug. 1 - Dec. 31, 2022, the campground at Falling Waters State Park will be closed for a road maintenance project. We apologize for any inconvenience while we improve amenities at the park.
- The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who will arrive after sunset should call the park at 850-638-6130 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $5 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $18 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
- $50 per day plus tax: large pavilion with 10 tables. Seats 60 people.
- $30 per day plus tax: medium pavilion with four tables. Seats 24 people.