Hours & Fees
Currently there is limited access to the waterfall as the lower observation deck remains closed due to impact from Hurricane Michael. Full access will reopen when it is deemed safe for visitors. For more information, please contact the park.
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset, please call the park at (850) 638-6130 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $18 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $50 per day, plus tax: large pavilion with 10 tables. Seats 60 people.
- $30 per day, plus tax: medium pavilion with four tables. Seats 24 people.