Hours & Fees
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset, please call the park at (850) 638-6130 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $18 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
- Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $50 per day, plus tax: large pavilion with 10 tables. Seats 60 people.
- $30 per day, plus tax: medium pavilion with four tables. Seats 24 people.