Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Effective May 21, 2021: Big Lagoon State Park is open 8 a.m. to sunset daily. Park staff is working diligently to clean up debris from Hurricane Sally. The following areas of the park are currently closed: the boardwalks, west beach day-use area, governor’s pavilion, amphitheater and picnic area, east beach day-use area, hand kayak launch and observation tower. A portion of the park's hiking trails have reopened.
Temporary Playground Closure
The campground playground has been removed due to safety concerns. The swings in the campground remain safe and are available for use.
The park is open from 8 a.m. Central time zone until sunset daily.
Campers who will be arriving after the park closes at sunset are asked to call the park at 850-492-1595 prior to closing for instructions and the gate combination.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2 to 8 people per vehicle.
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Boat Launch & Entrance
- $10 for one person with a boat.
- $12 for 2 to 8 people with a boat.
- $20 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100-percent disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Group camping is also available.
- $75 per day plus tax. Two are available at the east end of the park.
- $150 per day plus tax, Governor's Pavilion at the West Beach day use area.
- $150 plus tax per day