Hours & Fees
Temporary Boardwalk Closures
Portions of the boardwalk system at the East Beach Picnic Area will be temporarily closed as staff works to re-deck the existing boardwalks. Thank you for your patience as we work to make the park safer for your enjoyment.
Campground Playground Closed
The campground playground has been removed due to safety concerns. The swings in the campground remain safe and are available for use. The playground at the West Beach Day Use Area, a 10-20 minute-walk is still open for your enjoyment.
The park is open from 8 a.m. CST until sunset daily.
Campers who will be arriving after the park closes at sunset are asked to call the park at (850) 492-1595 prior to closing for instructions and the gate combination.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Boat Launch & Entrance
- $10 for one person with a boat.
- $12 for 2 - 8 people with a boat.
- $20 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Group camping is also available.
- $75 per day, plus tax. Two are available at the east end of the park.
- $150 per day, plus tax, Governor's Pavilion at the West Beach day use area.
- $150 + tax per day