Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
Effective May 21, 2021: Park staff is working diligently to clean up debris from Hurricane Sally. The following areas of the park are currently closed: the boardwalks, west beach day-use area, governor’s pavilion, amphitheater and picnic area, east beach day-use area, hand kayak launch and observation tower. A portion of the park's hiking trails have reopened.
The park is open from 8 a.m. Central time until sunset daily.
Campers who will be arriving after the park closes at sunset are asked to call the park at 850-492-1595 prior to closing for instructions and the gate combination.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Boat Launch & Entrance
- $10 for one person with a boat.
- $12 for two to eight people with a boat.
- $20 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
Group camping is also available.
Picnic Pavilion - Temporarily Unavailable
- $75 per day plus tax. Two are at the east end of the park.
- $150 per day plus tax, Governor's Pavilion at the West Beach day use area.
Amphitheater - Temporarily Unavailable
- $150 plus tax per day.