Hours & Fees
2020 Ocali Country Days Canceled
From our partners at the Silver River Museum: We are sorry to report Ocali Country Days festival has been canceled this year in order to provide for staff and visitor safety. We look forward to hosting Ocali Country Days in 2021 and will miss seeing everyone this November.
- The park is open 8 a.m. to sundown, 365 days a year. Portions of the park may be closed during concerts or other special events. Please check the activities for applicable hours.
- The Silver River Museum and Environmental Center has a separate schedule from the rest of the park. Due to COVID-19, the museum and center has limited hours. Visit Marion Schools for the latest hours and schedule.
- $8 per vehicle (limit 2 to 8 people).
- $5 single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $4 per vessel launch fee for personal canoe or kayak.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $2 per person for entrance to the Silver River Museum and Environmental Center (see above for hours).
In addition to admission
- $40 plus tax: small pavilion rental
- $75 plus tax: large pavilion rental
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100-percent disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required. Excludes cabins.
Florida families operating a licensed family foster home are eligible to receive a 50-percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required. Excludes cabins. (Licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families)
- $110 per night, plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee.
Primitive Youth Camping (suspended during COVID-19)
- $1 per child per night.
- $5 per adult and/or chaperone per night.
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- $12 adults
- $11 students and seniors
- Children under 6 ride free.
Canoe and Kayak Launch & Rentals
Offered by a Visitor Service Provider
- Single kayak $15 for the first hour, $20 for two hours, $30 for the full day. $35 for full day plus transportation from Ray Wayside Park.
- Canoe, tandem kayak or stand-up paddleboard $20 for the first hour, $30 for two hours, $45 for the full day. $50 for full day plus transportation from Ray Wayside Park.
- There is a $4 launch fee for each private vessel (kayak, canoe, stand-up paddleboard) in addition to park admission.
- Livery service to/from Rays Wayside Park may be available. (Livery service is suspended due to COVID-19.)