Hours & Fees
The park is open 8 a.m. to sunset, 365 days a year.
- Cow Camp: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays (Nov. 6, 2021, to March 26, 2022). Closed Christmas.
- $5 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of annual individual entrance pass.
- $20 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.
- Primitive camping $5 per person, per night.
- Youth camping $1 per youth, per night. $5 per adult/chaperone, per night.