Hours & Fees
North Canoe and Kayak Launch Closed for Construction
The North Canoe and Kayak Launch is closed due to construction. During the closure, Dampier’s Landing will be available for launching canoes and kayaks. Equipment rentals will continue to be available at the park’s General Store. During this construction, Trestle Point Trail and Pine Ridge Trail will be accessible from the upper parking lot located at the north entrance of the park.
The park is open everyday of the year from 8 a.m. until sundown.
- The South Take-Out gate is closed to vehicle traffic from April 1 to October 1.
- South Take-Out is accessible from the river for tubers/paddlers. Use the concession tram service or hiking trail to reach the south entrance parking lot.
- $6 per vehicle (two to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $4 motorcycle (one or two people).
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Tram and shuttle service is offered by our park concessionaire.
- The cost for tram service is $5.50 plus tax per person.
- The cost for shuttle service is $7.50 plus tax per person which also includes tram service.
- Tram and shuttle tickets and wrist bands are purchased at the concession facility adjacent to the parking lot at the park's south entrance.