Hours & Fees
Fort Foster State Historic Site Closure
Effective Feb. 23, 2021: Fort Foster State Historic Site is closed until further notice. Tours are not currently being offered and there is no visitor access to the fort.
Fort Foster is not open for visitation on a daily basis. The fort is opened for guided tours and special events.
- November - April: Every Thursday at 10:30 a.m.
- Summer months: Every third Saturday at 10 a.m. (weather depending).
Unless the fort is host to a special event, regular park fees to Hillsborough River State Park apply:
- $6 vehicle (limit 2 to 8 people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $60 per busload of people or $2 per person, whichever is less.
- $2 per adult.
- $1 per child, ages 6 to 12.
- Free, ages 5 and younger.