Call for Business Plans at Ruth B. Kirby Gilchrist Blue Spring State Park
Florida Park Service seeks a business partner to provide visitor services at Ruth B. Kirby Gilchrist Blue Spring State Park.
Florida Park Service seeks business partner to provide visitor services at Ruth B. Kirby Gilchrist Blue Springs State Park. To learn more about the park, visit the park's webpage and view the unit management plan. A business plan packet will be uploaded to this website prior to the mandatory onsite meeting.
Call for Business Plans
SUP – BP #01-20 for a Concession Operation
Scope of Services
- Concession operation, including, but not limited to: food and beverage, recreational equipment rental and merchandise resale.
- Gilchrist County
Mandatory Onsite Meeting
Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020 10 a.m. Eastern*
Ruth B. Kirby Gilchrist Blue Springs State Park
7450 NE 60th Street, High Springs, FL 32643
*Interested parties must attend to be eligible to submit a proposal
- Concession Agreement
- No later than 5 p.m. Eastern, Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
To register for the mandatory meeting or to submit questions in advance, please email Anders Hancock at FPS.Concessions@FloridaDEP.gov no later than 5 p.m. Eastern, Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020.
- Questions and Answers (posted 9/28/20)
- Concessions Agreement - Business Plans Packet (posted 9/18/20)
- CA1517AOA Gilchrist Blue Agreement (posted 9/17/2020)
- CA1517AOA Gilchrist Blue Amendment 1 (posted 9/17/2020)
- CA1517AOA Gilchrist Blue Amendment 2 (posted 9/17/2020)
- Business Reference Evaluation Sheet (posted 9/4/2020)
- Business Plan Summary Sheet (posted 9/4/2020)
- DEP Concession Agreement Sample (posted 9/4/2020)
- Monthly Gross Sales (posted 9/4/2020)
- Score Sheet Sample (posted 9/4/2020)
- Yearly Attendance (posted 9/4/2020)