Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Active Advantage Program
How much does Active Advantage cost?
An annual membership is $89.95, but through Florida State Park’s partnership with ReserveAmerica, visitors are offered a 30-day free trial of the program. Unless the membership is canceled prior to the end of the 30-day free trial period, Active.com will automatically extend the membership benefits for a full year from the end of the trial period for $89.95.
How can I cancel my Active Advantage membership?
An Active Advantage membership can be canceled in one of three ways:
- Email the Customer Support team at ACTIVEAdvantage@active.com
- Call the Customer Support team at 866-561-0647 (between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT).
- Turn off auto renew by:
- Log into Active.com with your Advantage account email and password.
- Click on “My Account” in the top right hand corner of the site.
- Go to the “Active Advantage” section and click on the “do not renew” link towards the bottom of the page.
What if I don’t want to join Active Advantage?
During the check-out process while making camping reservations, an OPTIONAL free 30 day trial offer will appear. Select “No Thanks” at the bottom of this offer and you will continue with your reservation without joining Active Advantage.
What is the Active Advantage Program?
The Active Advantage Program is an OPTIONAL customer membership program designed to support and encourage active lifestyles by providing exclusive discounts on thousands of races through Active.com, deals available on the Active Advantage website and gear via the online Active GearUp store. One of the ways to join this program is during the check-out process while making camping reservations.