Hours & Fees
- The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- The park's Ranger Station is open until 4 p.m. daily. For camping assistance after-hours, please call the ranger duty phone at (239) 633-1654.
- $2 per person. Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required.
- $22 per night, including tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes potable water at restroom locations
- $40 per night, includes sales tax and bed tax. Plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
- $20 per night per vessel, including tax
Jug Creek Cottages
- $90 per night, plus 6% sales tax and 5% bed tax.
- Jug Creek Cabins are located in Bokeelia on Pine Island. Please call Tropic Star of Pine Island at (239) 283-0015 for reservation information.