Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Click to Show Instructions --- Or to start, select a thumbnail from below.
- Navigate using the thumbnails located at the bottom of the screen
- Hover the mouse and click over the image you want to view. On a touch screen you can use touch to scroll left or right before selecting a photo.
- When a photo is loaded you may use the left and right navigation arrows, or again navigate with the thumbnails, to change photos.
- If you leave the mouse hovering over the next or previous navigation arrows, after a few seconds the slideshow starts.
- To hide the full screen view and leave, type the ESC key, or click outside the photo window.
- Touchscreen devices highlight the next/previous buttons when clicked, this will eventually start the slideshow. Click on the picture (not outside the picture) to prevent the slideshow from starting after using the next/previous button.