Hours & Fees
New Phone Number
The telephone number to the ranger station for Lower Wekiva Preserve, Rock Springs Run and Wekiwa Springs State Park has been changed to 407-553-4383.
- The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- For campers who plan to arrive after sunset, please call the park on the day of arrival at 407-553-4383 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $6 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
- $5 per person, per night, plus tax.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
- $1 per youth, per night, plus tax.
- $5 per adult chaperon per night, plus tax.