Hours & Fees
Busy Time for Wekiwa Springs
Wekiwa Springs has very high visitation on weekends and holidays. The park will close when it reaches capacity (150 cars) and no vehicles, cyclists or pedestrians will be allowed to enter until space becomes available - Registered Campers Excepted. If you are renting a pavilion, hosting an event or have been invited to an event please plan accordingly. If you leave the park you will not be allowed to re-enter until space is available. For safety reasons, you will not be allowed to wait in line in the park when we are closed, nor can you park on the roads adjacent to the park. Vehicles left outside the park on the road or private property may be towed at the owners expense.
- The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- For campers who plan to arrive after sunset, please call the park on the day of arrival at 407-553-4383 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $6 per vehicle (limit of 8 people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
- $5 per person, per night, plus tax.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
- $1 per youth, per night, plus tax.
- $5 per adult chaperon per night, plus tax.