Hours & Fees
Know Before You Go
During periods of high visitation, visitors may experience long lines to enter Wekiwa Springs State Park. The park frequently reaches capacity and may temporarily close. Closures occur intermittently and may last several hours. Campers with reservations will be admitted to the park when it is closed, but pedestrians and bicyclists will not be allowed to enter until the park reopens. Thank you.
- The park is open 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- Campers who plan to arrive after sunset should call the park on the day of arrival at 407-553-4383 to get the gate combination and instructions.
- $6 per vehicle (limit of eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.) Utility fee includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
- $5 per person per night, plus tax.
Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping
- $1 per youth per night, plus tax.
- $5 per adult chaperone per night, plus tax.