Hours & Fees
Limited Access and Reduced Campground Capacity
Due to ongoing erosion and loss of infrastructure, the south end beach area remains closed indefinitely. The Florida Park Service and its partners are working to determine possible solutions with hopes of reopening this area in the future. At the north beach area, boardwalks No. 1 and No. 3 are open, while No. 2 remains closed. The campground is now open but with reduced capacity due to site maintenance.
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year.
- $5 per vehicle (up to eight people).
- $4 single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Exact change or credit card is required.
- $24 per night plus tax, plus a nonrefundable $6.70 reservation fee and a $7 nightly utility fee for RV, cabin, bungalow, boat and yurt units. Utility fee includes water, electricity and sewer. (Utility fee does not apply to tent camping.)
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a Social Security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the federal government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. (Reservation fee and utility fee are excluded.) Must present documentation at check-in.