I hope that you are able to visit St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, it is an excellent place to relax at the beach, swim, snorkel, fish, boat or just enjoy the sunrise over the bay or a sunset off the beach. St. Joseph Peninsula State Park is rated one of the top beaches in the nation and voted best State Park in 2012 online "Best Places." Come enjoy nine miles of white sand beach and view...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
T.H. Stone Memorial St. Joseph Peninsula State Park
The park is open 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days each year.
- $6: Up to eight persons in a vehicle
- $4: Single person in vehicle
- $2: Pedestrians and Bicyclists
- $5: Boat Launch
- $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Primitive and Youth Camping
- $5 per person
- $100 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.