Welcome to Anastasia State Park! Despite rollercoaster temperatures, there is always something to do at the Park. Cooler temperatures are perfect for cozy camping, a walk down our nature trails or even stop by the Island Beach store and grill. If it warms up for the day, you can watch seabirds and other wildlife by walking our 5 miles of shoreline, visit Anastasia Water Sports to go kayaking,...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Anastasia State Park
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year. For campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park on the day of arrival at (904) 461-2033 to get the gate combination and instructions. All campers must be set up before 11 p.m.
- $8 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 per single-occupant vehicle.
- $2 per pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $28 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity. Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees.