Spring is just around the corner! Remember, it's time to plan your next fun-filled stay at Topsail Hill where the Real Florida awaits! Make your plans to bring your family to our Annual Earth Day event April 28, 2018! This awesome event will have fun, interactive booths and displays to help showcase the environment and how you fit into the big picture! There will be live animals for you to see...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Topsail Hill Preserve State Park
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
Campers who plan to arrive after sunset, call the park at (850) 267-8330 to get the gate combination and instructions.
Entrance at Highway 98 and Highway 30-A
- $6 per vehicle, allowing admission for 2-8 people per vehicle; over 8 people requires additional per person fees.
- $4 per single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle, including motorcycles with one or more riders and vehicles with one occupant.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, per passenger over 8 per vehicle, per passenger in vehicles with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- RV campsites $42 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water, electricity, cable connection and sewer.
- Tent campsites $24 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility
Bungalow Rental (Sleeps up to four people maximum)
- $100 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. August 1-January 31.
- $120 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. February 1-July 31.
Cabin Rental (Sleeps up to six people maximum)
- $130 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. August 1-January 31.
- $145 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. February 1-July 31.
- $35 for four hours
- $55 for one day
- $18 for one day
- $35 for three days
- $50 for one week
- $10 for 24 hours. $6 for each additional day.