Ravine Gardens State Park uses an honor box to collect fees. Correct change is required.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Please display your proof of payment (annual pass or ticket sub) where it is visible in your vehicle or carry it on your person. Staff will occasionally conduct a payment check, and will request to see either your annual pass or payment stub. If you have displayed it in your vehicle, please let the ranger know.
Please visit the park office during the operating hours of Tuesday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm to purchase an annual pass and other park items or to inqure about a rental.
Room and Area Rentals
The Roy Campbell Civic Center is available for weddings, family reunions, conferences, training and other activities. Rooms contain tables and chairs ideal for these events. Overhead projectors, screens, podiums and microphones are available upon request. Additionally, several outdoor areas are available to rent. Call (386) 329-3721, Tuesday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm to inquire about availability and to work with staff to obtain a quote. Cash, check and credit card will be accepted for facility and outdoor area rentals.
- Large Pavilion: 1,800 square foot pavilion with picnic tables, electricity and BBQ grills; $100.00 plus tax (does NOT include park entrance fees, please inquire about group entrance fees).
- Small Pavilion: near amphitheater, includes picnic tables and two small BBQ grills. Restrooms and playground are nearby. Seats up to 20 people.; $75.00 plus tax (does NOT include park entrance fees, please inquire about group entrance fees).
Call (386) 329-3721, Tuesday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm to reserve a pavilion. Cash, check and credit card will be accepted for pavilion rental.