Wes Skiles Peacock Springs is a special place worth visiting in any season. Summer, with its still hot temperatures and longer days, is a busy season at Peacock Springs. Those extra hours allow you more time and opportunity to come out for a walk to take in and be a part of the natural beauty surrounding you. Follow our interpretive trail where you will find information and photos of the world...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State Park
The park is open 365 days a year from 8 a.m. until sundown. Dives may not extend past 5 p.m., please plan your activities accordingly.
- $4 per vehicle. Please use the honor box to pay fees. Correct change is required. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.