- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- $18 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility is required.
Primitive and Youth Camping
- $5 per person, per night, plus tax: Primitive camping.
- $2 per youth, per night, plus tax: Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping.
- $5 per adult/chaperone, per night, plus tax: Organized Youth and Adult Group Camping.
- The group camp includes 16 cabins, a dining hall and a recreation hall. The cost is $300 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
- When not occupied by a group, the cabins can be rented individually. Cabin costs vary between $25 to $150 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee depending on the cabin.
NOTE: Our cabins are not heated and do not have air conditioning.
Picnic Pavilion Rental
- $15 plus tax: Smaller four-table covered pavilion.
- $50 plus tax: Large pavilion in picnic area.