With a cool breeze still in the air this makes it a wonderful time of year to explore Jonathan Dickinson State Park and the many activities we offer. There’s a little something for everyone, whether you enjoy hiking, biking, camping, wildlife viewing or spending some time on the river, we’ve got it. The season is changing and as winter turns to spring the park comes to life. Song birds have...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Jonathan Dickinson State Park
The park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days a year.
- $6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- The boat ramp fee is $4.00 plus tax. This is in addition to the Admission Fee.
- $26.00 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100 percent disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50 percent discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- In-season (November 1 through April 30) - $95.00 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.
- Off-season (May 1 through October 31) - $85.00 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee.