Welcome! I’m excited to announce our Royal Palm Hammock Trail and boardwalk is finally open after repairing the damage caused by Hurricane Irma. Take a walk on the trail and see the unique Rockland Hammock and its army of native royal palms. Each day I’m amazed that I get to work in a place filled with tranquil beauty. I am also excited to announce our newest Park Ranger, John Castle. John...
Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Collier-Seminole State Park
Hours are 8 a.m. until sunset, 365 days a year.
- $5 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4 per single occupant vehicle.
- $2 for pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers or passengers in a vehicle with a holder of the annual individual entrance pass.
- $22 per night, plus tax, plus a non-refundable $6.70 reservation fee. Includes water and electricity.
Florida residents who are 65 years of age or older or who hold a social security disability award certificate or a 100% disability award certificate from the Federal Government are permitted to receive a 50% discount on current base campsite fees. Proof of eligibility required.
- $4 plus tax: Boat ramp