Star Gazing At The Marsh
20200 Tamiami Trail East
Naples FL 34114
- From I-75 exit #101, travel south, about 7 miles, on Collier Blvd (951) towards Marco Island, to U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail). Turn left (south) on U.S. 41 and travel about 8 miles. Collier-Seminole State Park is on the right side of the road just past San Marco Rd. (C.R.92).
- From Miami at Krome Ave., go west on U.S. 41 Tamiami Trail towards Naples, about 74 miles. Collier-Seminole State Park is approximately 16 miles west of S.R. 29 on U.S. 41. The Park is on the left side of the road just before San Marco Road (C.R. 92).
- From Naples go south on U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail) about 17 miles from downtown. From Collier Blvd., the park is about 8 miles south, on the right side of the road, on U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail) just past San Marco Road.
$5 per vehicle, up to 8 people
Bring your chairs and enjoy a relaxing night under the stars at Collier-Seminole State Park. Hosted by the Friends of Collier-Seminole State Park and presented by Mike Usher and the members of the Everglades Astronomical Society. There will be an interpretive presentation followed by constellation viewing using telescopes. Be amazed as you view stars, galaxies, planets, and nebulae. Come watch the night sky open up to you!
- For additional information, please call 239-394-3397
- Other scheduled dates for this event: February 2nd & March 2, 2019
- Weather permitting and subject to cancellation. Call on event day for updates 239-394-3397
- Only flashlights with red covers allowed in the viewing area please
- Participation Criteria