Star Gazing At The Marsh
20200 Tamiami Trail E.
Naples FL 34114
- From I-75 exit #101, travel south, about 7 miles, on Collier Blvd (951) towards Marco Island, to U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail). Turn left (south) on U.S. 41 and travel about 8 miles. Collier-Seminole State Park is on the right side of the road just past San Marco Rd. (C.R.92).
- From Miami at Krome Ave., go west on U.S. 41 Tamiami Trail, towards Naples, about 74 miles. Collier-Seminole State Park is approximately 16 miles west of S.R. 29 on U.S. 41. The Park is on the left side of the road just before San Marco Road (C.R. 92).
- From Naples go south on U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail) about 17 miles from downtown. From Collier Blvd., the park is about 8 miles south, on the right side of the road, on U.S. 41 (Tamiami Trail) just past San Marco Road.
$5 park entry per vehicle, up to 8 people per vehicle.
Bring your chairs and enjoy a relaxing night under the stars.
Hosted by the Friends of Collier-Seminole State Park and presented by Mike Usher and the members of the Everglades Astronomical Society. There will be an interpretive presentation followed by constellation viewing using telescopes. Be amazed as you view stars, galaxies, planets and nebulae. Come watch the night sky open up to you! AMAZING! • Call for more information (239) 394-3397. And be sure not miss our final Star Gazing Event of the season on March 2nd! Starting time: 6:00 PM.
- Weather permitting and subject to cancellation. Last entry to event 8:00 PM. Call after 12:00 noon on event day for update. (239) 394-3397
- Only flashlights with red covers allowed in the viewing area please.
- Participation Criteria