Celebration Of Lights
4150 S Suncoast Blvd
Homosassa FL 34446
A cash donation of $10 for adults and $5 for children ages 3 through 12 is suggested. Children age 2 and younger are admitted free.
One of Citrus County's favorite holiday traditions, Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and the Friends of Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park host the Celebration of Lights, featuring Sebastian Hawes' Spectacular Synchronized Light and Sound Show along with nightly entertainment. A unique synchronized light and sound extravaganza turns the park's Garden of the Springs into a spectacle of dancing light after dark. Glittering holiday lights, ornate decorations, and festive music will set the perfect atmosphere for creating a lasting holiday family memory.
For our visitors' convenience, transportation will be provided via tram from the Visitor Center parking lot on U.S. 19 to the West entrance on Fishbowl Drive. Wagons and pets are not allowed.
A variety of energetic entertainment will be featured nightly in the Garden of the Springs:
- Dec. 16 Lisa Coan, Mixed Contemporary. Santa visits tonight!
- Dec. 17 JR Lewis, Country. Santa visits tonight!
- Dec. 18 JoJo Jones, 60s & 70s.
- Dec. 19 Joe Jarrel, Acoustic Guitar.
- Dec. 20 Blonde Palomino, Pop Rock.
- Dec. 21 Curtis Frazier, Classic Rock & Country.
- Dec. 22 Billy "Elvis" Lindsey.