Rock Springs Run State Reserve – Sorrento, Florida (Posted 1/19/2018)
Call for Business Plans: SUP-BP #01-18 for a Concession Operation
Park: Rock Springs Run State Reserve
Scope of Services: Equestrian Tours, Vending, Special Event Management, and Overnight Accommodations
County: Lake County
Mandatory Onsite Meeting:
Date: Thursday, February 8, 2018*
Time: 10:00 am. Eastern
Location: Rock Springs Run State Reserve
30601 County Road 433
Sorrento, Florida 32776
*Interested parties must attend to be eligible to submit a proposal.
Proposal Deadline: No later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern, Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
To register for the mandatory meeting or to submit questions in advance, please email Mr. Davis Bell at Davis.Bell@dep.state.fl.us no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern, Wednesday, February 7, 2018 (pre-registration is not mandatory, but is recommended by the Department).
About the Opportunity: The Florida Park Service is seeking a partner to provide visitor services as a full-service concessionaire. Operations include equestrian tours, vending, special event management, overnight accommodations and more. To learn more about the park, visit the park's website and view the Unit Management Plan. A Business Plan Packet will be uploaded to this website prior to the Mandatory Onsite Meeting.
- Additional Questions and Answers (Posted 2/20/2018)
- Attendance (Posted 1/26/2018)
- Business Plan Packet (Updated 2/12/2018)
- Business Plan Summary Sheet (Posted 1/19/2018)
- Business Reference Sheet (Posted 1/19/2018)
- Profit and Loss Statement 2014 (Posted 1/26/2018)
- Profit and Loss Statement 2015 (Posted 1/26/2018)
- Profit and Loss Statement 2016 (Posted 1/26/2018)
- Mandatory Onsite Meeting Sign-in sheet (Posted 2/12/2018)