Some content on this website is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software or you can skip to the main content if you already have the appropriate readers.
- Use Adobe Acrobat to read Portable Document Format (PDF) files: Download Adobe® Reader®
- Microsoft Word file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS- Word or have another version of MS-Word to open and view MS-Word files: Download Word file Viewer
- Microsoft offers Microsoft Excel file viewer and converter programs to enable those who do not have MS-Excel or have another version of MS-Excel to view MS-Excel files:Download Excel file viewer
Jonathan Dickinson's Kimbell Education Center offers a variety of programs for individuals, families, and organzied groups.
Progam topics and times may vary and registration may be required. Please contact the Kimbell Education Center for more information.
- Nature Hike: Fridays 2:00 pm
- Saturday Adventure Program: Saturdays 10:00 am. Registration may be required for some programs.
- Guided Paddling Tour: Last Saturday of the month 10:00 am. Registration required, space is limited.
- Evening Ranger Program: Saturdays, time and location varies. Available for registered campers.
Organzied Group Programs
Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts
Schools and Homeschools
Other Organzied Groups
Interested in scheduling a program? See the links below for a request form.
Schools click here.
Scouts and other organized groups click here.