Call for Business Plans cancelled, as negotiations were unsuccessful.
Lake Kissimmee State Park – Lake Wales, Florida (Posted 8/4/2017)
Call for Business Plans: SUP-BP #06-17 for a Concession Operation
Park: Lake Kissimmee State Park
Scope of Services: Recreational Equipment Rental and/or Camp Store and Merchandise Resale Operation and/or Special Event Services
County: Polk County
Mandatory Onsite Meeting:
Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2017*
Time: 10:00 a.m. Eastern
Location: Lake Kissimmee State Park
14248 Camp Mack Road
Lake Wales, FL 33898
* Interested parties must attend to be eligible to submit a proposal
Proposal Deadline: 5:00 p.m. Eastern, Wednesday, September 13, 2017.
To register for the mandatory meeting or to submit questions in advance, please email Mr. Duncan Graham at Duncan.Graham@dep.state.fl.us no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern, Monday, August 21, 2017 (pre-registration is not mandatory, but is recommended by the Department).
About the Opportunity: The Florida Park Service is seeking a partner to provide visitor services as a full-service concessionaire. Possible services may include a camp store and merchandise resale operation, recreational equipment rentals, special event service and more. To learn more about the park, visit the park's website and view the Unit Management Plan. A Business Plan Packet will be uploaded to this website prior to the Mandatory Onsite Meeting.
- Attendance (Posted 8/4/2017)
- Business Plan Packet (Updated 8/28/2017)
- Business Plan Summary Sheet (Posted 8/4/2017)
- Business Reference Sheet (Posted 8/4/2017)
- Sample Agreement (Posted 8/4/2017)
- Sample Score Sheet (Posted 8/4/2017)
- 2014 Profit & Loss Statement (Posted 8/7/2017)
- 2015 Profit & Loss Statement (Posted 8/7/2017)
- 2016 Profit & Loss Statement (Posted 8/7/2017)
- Current Concession Agreement - DEP Agreement No. CA-0114 (Posted 8/7/2017)
- Mandatory On-site Meeting Sign-in Sheet (Posted 8/28/2017)
- Questions and Answers (Posted 8/31/2017)
- Lake Kissimmee Cattle Use Map (Posted 8/31/2017)