Hillsborough River State Park – Thonotosassa, Florida (Posted 10/18/2017)
Call for Business Plans: SUP-BP #07-17 for a Concession Operation
Park: Hillsborough River State Park
Scope of Services: Recreational Equipment Rental and/or Merchandise Resale and/or Pool Operation and/or Food and Beverage Service and/or Tram Services
County: Hillsborough County
Mandatory Onsite Meeting:
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2017*
Time: 10:00 a.m. Eastern
Location: Hillsborough River State Park
15402 US 301 N.
Thonotosassa, FL 33592
*Interested parties must attend to be eligible to submit a proposal
Proposal Deadline: No later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern, Wednesday, December 6, 2017.
To register for the mandatory meeting or to submit questions in advance, please email Mr. Peter Zadikow at Peter.Zadikow@dep.state.fl.us by 5:00 p.m. Eastern, Wednesday, November 8, 2017 (pre-registration is not mandatory, but is recommended by the Department).
About the Opportunity: The Florida Park Service is seeking a partner to provide visitor services as a full-service concessionaire. Possible services may include recreational equipment rental, food and beverage services, merchandise resale, pool area management, special event services and more. To learn more about the park, visit the park's website and view the Unit Management Plan. A Business Plan Packet will be uploaded to this website prior to the Mandatory Onsite Meeting.
- Attendance (Posted 10/19/2017)
- Questions and Answers (Posted 12/5/2017)
- Department-owned Inventory (Posted 11/22/2017)
- Agreement MY-0511 (Posted 11/13/2017)
- Amendment 1 (Posted 11/13/2017)
- Amendment 2 (Posted 11/13/2017)
- Amendment 3 (Posted 11/13/2017)
- P & L 2014 (Posted 11/13/2017)
- P & L 2015 (Posted 11/13/2017)
- P & L 2016 (Posted 11/13/2017)
- Sign-In Sheet (Posted 11/13/2017)
- Final Business Plan Packet (Posted 11/13/2017)
- Business Plan Summary Sheet (Posted 10/18/2017)
- Business Reference Sheet (Posted 10/18/2017)
- Sample Agreement (Posted 10/18/2017)
- Sample Score Sheet (Posted 10/18/2017)