Register now for our two-hour guided kayak tour exploring the salt marsh. Learn about the importance of this dynamic ecosystem while paddling peacefully in one of the park’s kayaks. All levels of experience are welcome. Participant's will receive a brief demonstration on: safety, gear requirements and basic kayaking techniques. Bring bug repellent, water and dress appropriately for the weather. Kids in double kayaks must be at least 12 years old. Kids in single kayaks must be at least 16 years old. Please call the park to register for this tour at 386-517-2086.
- The cost of the tour is $35 per person and includes the rental of a single kayak, tandem kayak or canoe. It will be $10 if you bring your own kayak.
- Registration is limited to the first 12 people and payment is needed to secure your reservation.
- Pay with a credit card online through PayPal, or make payment of cash or check at the ranger station.
- The proceeds benefit the Friends of Gamble Rogers State Park (FROGRS), our community service organization.
- Park admission for the day is not included.
- To request assistance or information, please call (386) 517-2086 or email Celena.Cline@dep.state.fl.us.