The Florida Park Service offers a unique program open to current Concessionaires to assist with marketing their expanded visitor services and attract more visitors to Florida’s State Parks. This Co-op Marketing Match Program offers a dollar for dollar match in funding up to $2,499 for marketing projects proposed through this application process. Applying for this program is easy! Simply follow the steps below:
- Download the application eform here. This form is a project outline which demonstrates the need and impact of match funding, and helps to collect necessary background information for administering the match funding.
- Using the FAQ document, fill out the eform. Make note of the Target Parks and MyFloridaMarketPlace sections as these are a part of scoring and administering funding.
- Be as detailed as possible in outlining market strategy and how this program will make a positive impact to bring visitors to Florida’s State Parks.
- Demonstrate a need for funding to help make this marketing project possible.
- Once completed and signed off by the Park’s Agreement Manager, (in most cases the Park Manager), submit the completed form to MarketingandProgramming@dep.state.fl.us, or by using the submission link below.
The Deadline for applying is
September 15, 2016. DEADLINE EXTENDED.
Click here for additional information to assist with the application process.
Submit your Co-Op Marketing Match Program Application here.
For questions regarding this program, contact us at MarketingandProgramming@dep.state.fl.us