Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
About Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
The weather here in Florida is perfect for visiting Weeki Wachee Springs. I hope you have us on your to do list, we really hope you will visit. This is a great time of year to catch a ride on one of our river boat tours. Our eagles along with several great blue herons are active with their young visible in their nest as you ride along the river. In addition, you might see manatee, river otter or alligator. The swimming area of Weeki Wachee Springs is open all year with the water at a constant 74 degrees and the sun warms up the sandy beach areas for a peaceful place to sit and relax. Starting in April the water slides will operate on the weekends only until June 5th when they will operate daily through the summer.
Looking forward to seeing you in the park,
Weeki Wachee Springs is located at the intersection of State Road 50 and Hwy. 19.
- Volunteer -
You are invited to join the Friends of Weeki Wachee Springs State Park Citizens Support Organization!
The Friends of Weeki Wachee Springs State Park work to generate and create additional resources and support for and in the best interest of the park. We do this through events and activities that are designed to meet the needs of the park.Benefits of membership are as follows:
- Membership card
- Membership decal for your car
- Four free visits to the park annually- Admission to annual member celebrations
- A special invitation to member only events
- Discounts to CSO sponsored events
- Discounts on selected items in the Weeki Wachee Springs State Park gift shop
- Opportunities for volunteer participation
Contact the Friends at: Friends of Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- Friends of Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
Friends of Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
Weeki Wachee Springs State Parks
6131 Commercial Way
Weeki Wachee, FL 34606
Cape Leisure Corp. -
- Florida State Parks Pet Policy
- Service animals are welcome in all areas of Florida State Parks. Except for service animals, pets are not allowed in the park.