The Barnacle Historic State Park
About The Barnacle Historic State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
As Winter is upon us, our event season is well underway. There is a full schedule with our usual monthly Barnacle under Moonlight concerts occuring the second Friday of each month and Old Time Dances on each fourth Sunday.
Join us in celebration with a special concert to Ring in the New Year on January 4 followed by our next Starlight Movie Classics on January 12, with a screening of The Philadelphia Story (1940). Rounding out the January events is the Alfred Hitchcock Film Festival on January 30 and 31. Three movies in two days: Vertigo, The 39 Steps, and Psycho (1960) should be great fun!
Special February events include Washington's Birthday Regatta running the weekend of the 21st -23rd which includes not only the Regatta and Awards Dinner but a special Friday night concert, a Sunday-morning Fun Sail, an historic Grove character look-alike contest, and an Old Time Dance on Sunday evening.
You may also join us fo Yoga by the Sea each Monday and Wednesday beginning at 6:30 p.m.
If you're looking for a special gift for the sailor or history lover in your life, be sure to check out The Barnacle Society's gift shop housed in the 1927 Carriage House on the grounds of The Barnacle. There truly is something for everyone at The Barnacle. So visit the park’s event page to learn more details about what’s happening next at YOUR state park.
Remember to check out the current issue of The News Packet, the newsletter of The Barnacle Society, Inc. Better yet, ask about becoming a member!
The Barnacle is located in Coconut Grove (Miami) at 3485 Main Highway.
- Volunteer -
Learn about volunteer opportunities at The Barnacle Historic State Park.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- The Barnacle Society, Inc.
- c/oThe Barnacle Historic State Park
3485 Main Highway
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Florida State Parks Pet Policy
- Pets are permitted on park grounds but not inside historic buildings. Where pets are allowed, they must be kept on a six-foot, handheld leash and be well-behaved at all times. Service animals are welcome in all areas of the park, as required by law. Pets are not permitted at park special events, including the Moonlight Concert Series.