The Barnacle Historic State Park
About The Barnacle Historic State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
Spring is here and our event season continues. There is a full schedule with our usual monthly Barnacle under Moonlight concerts occurring the second Friday of each month and Old Time Dances on each fourth Sunday. In addition to these regular events, Sunday, March 30 is slated for the Commodore's Birthday Party honoring Commodore Ralph Middleton Munroe's 163rd birthday. Check out our events page for details for this and the rest of our event calendar. You may also join us for Yoga by the Sea each Monday and Wednesday beginning at 6:30 p.m.
If you're looking for a special gift for the sailor or history lover in your life, be sure to check out The Barnacle Society's gift shop housed in the 1927 Carriage House on the grounds of The Barnacle. There truly is something for everyone at The Barnacle. So visit the park’s event page to learn more details about what’s happening next at YOUR state park.
Remember to check out the Spring 2014 issue of The News Packet, the newsletter of The Barnacle Society, Inc. Better yet, ask about becoming a member!
The Barnacle is located in Coconut Grove (Miami) at 3485 Main Highway.
- Volunteer -
Learn about volunteer opportunities at The Barnacle Historic State Park.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- The Barnacle Society, Inc.
- c/oThe Barnacle Historic State Park
3485 Main Highway
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Florida State Parks Pet Policy
- Pets are permitted on park grounds but not inside historic buildings. Where pets are allowed, they must be kept on a six-foot, handheld leash and be well-behaved at all times. Service animals are welcome in all areas of the park, as required by law. Pets are not permitted at park special events, including the Moonlight Concert Series.