The Barnacle Historic State Park
About The Barnacle Historic State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
Day to day, season to season, the view from the front porch changes; however, The Barnacle is steadfast in her gaze into the nineteenth century. Commodore Ralph Munroe discovered his paradise on the Florida Frontier and sought to share this special place with those around him. It's with that spirit we plan our special events and programs.
Spring is a perfect time to visit The Barnacle to enjoy a slice of Old Florida beneath crystal blue skies with fresh breezes blowing off the bay. Bring a picnic and friends and enjoy these wonderful days at the park. There is also a full calendar of events planned for your enjoyment: concerts, dances, lawn parties, and celebrations. Plus, Yoga by the Sea continues on Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30 p.m. as the peace and tranquility of the park take over as the city slows down.
There's something for everyone at The Barnacle, so save our events page as a favorite to be sure to keep up with what’s happening at YOUR state park and when because there's a lot more to come this season!
The Barnacle is located in Coconut Grove (Miami) at 3485 Main Highway.
- Volunteer -
Learn about volunteer opportunities at The Barnacle Historic State Park.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- The Barnacle Society, Inc.
- c/oThe Barnacle Historic State Park
3485 Main Highway
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
- Florida State Parks Pet Policy
- Pets are permitted on park grounds but not inside historic buildings. Where pets are allowed, they must be kept on a six-foot, handheld leash and be well-behaved at all times. Service animals are welcome in all areas of the park, as required by law. Pets are not permitted at park special events, including the Moonlight Concert Series.