Stump Pass Beach State Park
About Stump Pass Beach State Park
A NOTE FROM THE MANAGER
Stump Pass Beach State Park is located at the southern end of Manasota Key and is accessible via the Tom Adams Bridge. It is truly a gem! Anglers may want to try their luck fishing from the sandy shores and for the water-lovers, there are beautiful sandy Gulf beaches just waiting for you! Beginning August 1, 2009 all anglers over the age of 16 will need a Florida Fishing License.
The Park is is yours to enjoy! The Real Florida, Florida State Parks!
Stump Pass Beach State Park is located at the south end of Manasota Key in the town of Englewood, Florida. The 245 acre park consists of three islands and the protected channels between them.From the north: Take the I-75 south to Exit 191 (River Road). Take River Road to Pine Street(Second traffic light after you cross US 41). Turn left on Pine Street. Take Pine Street to CR 776 (McCall Road) and turn right. Stay on McCall Road for approximately ½ mile. Turn left on Beach Road. Stay on Beach Road onto Manasota Key. When the road splits, keep to your left. This will become Gulf Blvd. Stay on Gulf Blvd till the road ends; you will be right in front of the park entrance. From the south: take I-75 north to Exit 170 (Kings Hwy). Exit I-75 and turn left on Kings Hwy. After you pass under I-75 turn right onto Veteran's Blvd (CR 776). Stay on Veteran's Blvd approx 16 miles through Murdock, El Jobean and into Englewood (It becomes El Jobean Road when it crosses US 41). Look for McDonald's on the left side of the road. Just past McDonald's you will turn left on Beach Road. Stay on Beach Road onto Manasota Key. When the road splits, keep to your left. This will become Gulf Blvd. Stay on Gulf Blvd. till the road ends, you will be right in front of the park entrance.
- For forms, information and benefits of volunteering visit Get Involved.
- Barrier Island Parks Society
- Sharon McKenzie, CSO Executive Director
Post Office Box 637
Boca Grande, FL 33921
- Florida State Parks Pet Policy
- Pets are permitted in the park. They are permitted not on the beaches. They must be well-behaved and kept on a six-foot handheld leash at all times. Pets must not be left unattended, taken into restroom facilities or onto playground equipment. Please clean up after your pets. Service animals are welcome in all areas and buildings of the park, as required by law.