Oleta River State Park
Essential Eligibility Criteria
Down2Earth Trail Run
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must have the ability to run for a distance of 5 kilometers (3 miles), 10 kilometers (6 miles) or thirteen (13) miles on uneven, hilly and rough terrain independently.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Must have the ability to remain in sunny and high temperature conditions for at least one hour.
In the event of rain:
- This is a rain or shine event so all listed participation criteria is applicable.
- The race may be postponed or cancelled in the event of lightning.