• Must have the ability to withstand exposure to an enclosed air conditioned and/or heated building for up to 3 hours during the day.
• Must have the ability to work seated at a banquet table, independently or with the assistance of a companion.
• Must have the ability to follow visual and/or verbal instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
• Will have opportunities to cut, fold, glue, tape, and weave paper and plastic products with assistance provided as desired.
Building access to the program
• Automated doors of meeting room allow for mobility devices.