Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
Essential Eligibility Criteria
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Riders under 16 years of age must have the ability to wear a helmet as required by state law.
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit specifications.
- Must have the ability to navigate uneven terrain on paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to the outdoors for the period of the rental.
- Must have the ability to navigate through heavily congested vehicle and pedestrian use areas.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow applicable traffic laws.