• Must have the ability to follow visual and/or verbal instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
• Must be able to traverse an accessible route a distance of 1600 feet and return.
• Must be able to traverse by beach wheelchair or walk on the beach sand for a distance of at least 1000 feet.
• Must have the ability to withstand exposure to outdoor elements for a period of 60 minutes.
• Must be able to carry a trash bag weighing at least a few pounds for a distance of at least 1000 feet on the beach sand.
* Note: The Park has one beach wheelchair available upon request. Must have an additional person accompany you as the beach wheelchair is not self-operated. Contact park entry station for availability.